There are many ways GHM supports IT Teams. It may be the occasional support or a specific technical skill we can provide.
Jointly managed IT support can benefit a business. Whether there is a requirement for onsite, remote, or project-based support, GHM offers flexible options to suit your needs.
Established in 2005, GHM has never lost sight of the family ethos the business was founded on, always putting relationships with customers, partners, and team members at the forefront of everything.
As a trusted partner, we offer independent and unbiased advice based on our knowledge of IT, understanding your needs with our extensive product experience.
GHM’s jointly managed IT Support
- A cost-effective alternative – GHM offer flexible agreements at competitive pricing.
- Multi-skilled IT professionals – businesses canaccess an IT skill set that may not be available in-house.
- Increased Productivity – It can ensure IT staff have proper focus time, such as project work, rather than multitasking on various tasks.
- Network Security – Like many providers,GHM offers strategic support to ensure businesses security and sensitive data is safe.
- Training & Strategic Planning– Specialised training and regular business reviews to ensure the plans put in place for your business are on track.
- Professional Customer Support – Improved service reporting and contracted SLAs.
It has been a pleasure dealing with GHM from start to finish. Logistically our install was challenging, as it coincided with us taking an additional office and migrating staff between our 3 locations. It was also our first step into the world of voice over internet. Impressively from the moment GHM promised something would be done, they would deliver; acting as a true partner to our business from day one and working with my teams to deliver the project on time and on budget. Thank you GHM!
To find out more about our Support for IT Managers call us on 01865 367111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.