Follow our top 5 tips to saving money on your business energy:
1. Check your contract end dates.
Only around 1 in 6 customers do this. If you are out of contract you could be paying up to 80% more for your energy.
2. Check your appliances, heating, air conditioning etc.
Especially those that may be on standby or which may be on a cycle.
3. Send a meter read to your supplier.
To stop estimated billing, which could lead to higher payments, send regular meter readings directly. Allow suppliers to bill you at a reduced cost.
4. Fix a lower-priced contract.
See if you can save money by fixing a lower-priced contract now – you can do this even if you are still in contract terms.
5. Switch to a low or no standing charge tariff.
Think about switching to a low or no standing charge tariff. You will then only pay for the amount you use.
For further information on how we can help with your energy requirements, contact us on 01865 367111.