Our Cloud Telephony solution already offers a host of ways to connect through desktop clients, mobile apps, and traditional desk phones giving our customers a solution for all working environments.
But now we’ve gone one step further with the introduction of WebRTC (Web Real-Time Communication), increasing mobility by allowing users to access a set of features directly from their web browser, without the need for applications.
WebRTC handles all the details of directly connecting two devices and transmitting the audio and video data in real-time. It enables you to embed voice and video communications directly into web pages, without requiring the end user to install any browser plugins.
It is compatible with leading browser applications, and is suitable for Windows, Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
Key features include:
- View directory in grid and list formats
- Make and receive calls, including click to dial and drag & drop
- Instant messaging, with group and direct options
- Individual and group file sharing via built-in chat
- Instant, ad-hoc call conferencing, & pre-defined conference rooms
- Voice and video meeting access to pre-arranged meetings
- Voicemail access with download capability
- Set pre-defined and custom presence status
We’ve tested it internally and the layout is really simple and easy to navigate and is available for both new & existing customers. For further information contact us on 01865 367111.